Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch> on 2005/08/19 18:13:34 UTC

Re: svn commit: r233478 - in /lenya/trunk/src/webapp/lenya/pubs: blog/java/src/org/apache/lenya/cms/site/usecases/CreateBlogEntry.java default/java/src/org/apache/lenya/defaultpub/cms/usecases/web

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> jann@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: jann
> > Date: Fri Aug 19 05:59:14 2005
> > New Revision: 233478

> > Log:
> > necessary change in order to hide a node in the navigation
> > (visibleinnav sitetree attribute)
>
> Cool!
>
> > +                  <select class="lenya-form-element" name="visibleInNav">
> > +                      <option selected="selected" value="true">yes</option>
> > +                      <option value="false">no</option>
> > +                  </select>
>
> I guess you still have to ensure that the selection has to persist when
> the screen is displayed a second time - for instance when an invalid ID
> has been entered.

Thank's for the hint. I checked in a new version of the create.jx.

Jann

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jann Forrer wrote:

> Thank's for the hint. I checked in a new version of the create.jx.

Thanks!

I changed it a little, now it adds a "selected" attribute to the selected
<option> instead of changing the order (which could cause confusion).

BTW - is there a special reason not to use a checkbox which would
IMO be more user-friendly?

-- Andreas