Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc> on 2018/09/14 03:39:31 UTC

any maintainer of geode adapter ?

Hello,

I would like to make some changes to geode adapter (embedded instance,
support for enums, fixes for conjunctions / disjunctions etc.).

Is there anybody who maintains that module currently?

Regards,
Andrei.

Re: any maintainer of geode adapter ?

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
Great. I'm happy to make modifications. Just want to make sure there is
nobody (on this list) against changing geode adapter.

First step would be modifications of GeodeSchema and GeodeTable to allow
testing with embedded geode instance (similarly to what has been done to
Elastic / Mongo / Cassandra adapters)

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.