Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Tejas rane <te...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/01 07:32:01 UTC

Request to be a contributor in Apache Ranger

Hi Team,
I would like to contribute to Apache Ranger project, Can
you please add me as a contributor to the project ?
Thanks
Tejas Rane

Re: Request to be a contributor in Apache Ranger

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Tejas,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to Apache Ranger. You now have contributor access in Apache Ranger.

Thanks,
Madhan
Apache Ranger PMC