Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Anders Søe <an...@soee.org> on 2009/01/23 17:27:51 UTC

New feature request : RetrieveReport

Just like the resolve process returns a ResolveReport, i would be nice
if the retrieve process returned a RetrieveReport with details about the
actual retrieved artifacts and their locations.

This would make it possible for 3rd party applications, like IDE addons,
to work with the retrieved files.

Furthermore it would be possible to expand the Ant tasks with a
"retrievePath" target, just like the current "cachePath", but with the
retrieved locations. I have seen several questions on the mailing list
recently related to this.

- Anders Soee

Re: AW: New feature request : RetrieveReport

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Seems a good idea to me. Please create the JIRA ticket.
If someone has some more relevant input, it can be added directly in there..

Maarten

Well, lets call it a "Feature suggestion", and a request for comments then.

Maybe someone else had some relevant input before i post a Jira on it.

/Anders

Posted by Anders Søe <an...@soee.org>.

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.