Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by yx...@wm.edu on 2002/08/27 23:57:06 UTC

deploy problem with axis beta 3

Hello,

I just updated my axis form beta 2 to beta3 and I got
some problems with the deployment of my old web service
which uses some complexed data type and bean serilizer.

And Here is the error message, after runing the
deployment command:
 java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd.mc
- Processing file deploy.wsdd.mc

- Exception:
AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
 faultString:
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException:
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Null serializer factory
specified.
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Null serializer factory
specified.
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl.register(TypeMappingImpl.java:256)
	at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.deployTypeMapping(WSDDService.java:492)
	at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.initTMR(WSDDService.java:609)
	at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.<init>(WSDDService.java:220)
	at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.<init>(WSDDDeployment.java:242)
	at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDocument.<init>(WSDDDocument.java:120)
	at org.apache.axis.utils.Admin.processWSDD(Admin.java:154)
	at org.apache.axis.utils.Admin.process(Admin.java:227)

This service was fine with beta 2.0 version, but now I
could not deploy it on my axis server.

I am using the newest nightly build on Aug 27.

Thanks for any help or comments!

Tina