Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/26 11:19:47 UTC

[MTCGA] Disabled tests.

Hi Igniters,

I've found  "Cache 1" TC suite actually
starts IgniteBinaryCacheTestSuite.class suite.
This suite ignores several tests that has copies to be run with binary
marshaller:
* DataStreamProcessorSelfTest
* GridCacheAffinityRoutingSelfTest
* IgniteCacheAtomicLocalExpiryPolicyTest
* GridCacheEntryMemorySizeSelfTest
* GridCacheMvccSelfTest

Looks like these test were excluded from run as duplicates as they were a
part of another TC suite before BinaryMarshaller becomes a default
marshaller.

Quick investigation shows that
1. DataStreamProcessorSelfTest is DataStreamer test with keepBinary=false
mode and we never check this case
2. DataStreamProcessorBinarySelfTest (it's binary version) checks
keepBinary=true case within IgniteBinaryCacheTestSuite.

Should we stop ignoring mentioned tests or remove ones?
Thoughts?

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: [MTCGA] Disabled tests.

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ilya.

I've create a sub-ticket for IGNITE-9210:

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: [MTCGA] Disabled tests.