Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Paul Milham <pa...@wildworks.com> on 2016/02/10 19:13:40 UTC

The flex installer failure

The flex installer always fails for me when installing 4.15.0 with AIR 20.
Fails at downloading AIR SDK. AIR 19 works. I'm on osx 10.11. I've tried
installing it over the course of a couple of days about 8 times. Is there
any other information I can provide to help troubleshoot this?

Re: The flex installer failure

Posted by Paul Milham <pa...@wildworks.com>.
Worked. Thank you for your time!

Re: The flex installer failure

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Ugh.  Sorry, made a mistake.  Please try again.

Thanks,
-Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Try again.  The checksum were out of date because the app that checks them
was wedged.

If it still fails, please post the log.

-Alex