Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by YOUNGHO CHO <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/15 02:53:46 UTC

RemoteCache Event Question

 Hello,

I use RemoteCache and If a client object updated than the server object
removed very well.

But I would like to get the event when/which object removed by client or
other clients updated.

How can I do that ?

Thanks,

Youngho

Re: RemoteCache Event Question

Posted by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr>.
Hello,

I read

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/jcs/trunk/src/java/org/apache/jcs/engine/control/event/behavior/IElementEventConstants.java?revision=686881&view=markup

and found that the removed event field is commented.

 /** Removed actively by a remove command. (Could distinguish between local and remote) */
 //public final static int ELEMENT_EVENT_REMOVED = 7;

The removed event is not implemented yet ?
Or there are other approach to know that ?

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Youngho