Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/12 00:37:46 UTC

Petstore(?)

Can someone in the dev team please take ownership of updating the
petstore instructions?
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore

It gives folks a sense of how one should go about migrating their
current applications to Geronimo.

thanks,
dims

Re: Who wants to port Petstore? [Re: Petstore(?)]

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the final deployment plans are helpful...Am specifically asking
for help in documenting the game plan. How does one go about creating
the deployment plans for an existing working application. As this is
the audience we need to target.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Calvin Austin <ca...@spikesource.com>.
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Jun 13, 2005, at 7:18 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
>
>> Calvin Austin wrote:
>>
>>> We have both of those samples in our test tree. I can certainly
>>> double check petstore and add adventure builder (we have 1.0.1 )
>>>

>> Can you make your deployment plans for these publicly available so
>> that we can link to them from the wiki?
>

> Or contribute them so we can use them to see our demos and examples?

sure. I was planning to document/add adventure builder the same way you
cover petstore today.

regards
calvin

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.

geirm@apache.org

Re: Who wants to port Petstore? [Re: Petstore(?)]

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Calvin Austin <ca...@spikesource.com>.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Re: Petstore(?)

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote, On 6/11/2005 3:37 PM:

>Can someone in the dev team please take ownership of updating the
>petstore instructions?
>http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore
>
>It gives folks a sense of how one should go about migrating their
>current applications to Geronimo.

Can you file a Jira issue so that we can make sure that this does not
fall through the cracks?

Regards,
Alan