Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jon <jo...@digital-innovation.no> on 2006/09/12 12:37:13 UTC

Firewall

hi,
I've just started look into activeMQ (latest version).
My 'problem' is using several brokers which are behind firewalls('clients'),
communicating to a single broker outside the firewall ('server').
The server subscriber subscribes to a separate topic on all brokers behind
the firewalls (clients), and the clients subscribers subscribe to its own
topic on the server broker.

The communication is then:
client connects to server and receives its messages and the server receives
the messages from the client...

My question is really; When the client behind firewall connects - will the
server broker need to connect to the client broker with its own connection
(to receive its messages on the client), or will it reuse the connection
created by the client ? If the first is the case i'll have problems...

-Jon

Re: Firewall

Posted by Jon <jo...@digital-innovation.no>.
nice :-) Tell me when its there and i'll test it asap.

does it exist a description of this feature?

-Jon

Re: Firewall

Posted by Tom Kaitchuck <Ka...@amazon.com>.
What is that status of this?