Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/02 01:13:27 UTC

where is the video just before this one by Avinash?

In this video: http://vimeo.com/5185526

Avinash mentions that the previous presenter covered allot of what he was to
cover.  Does anyone have a link to that presentation?

Re: where is the video just before this one by Avinash?

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
I think that was Jay's Voldemort talk.  Videos linked on
http://blog.oskarsson.nu/2009/06/nosql-debrief.html

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra