Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Barbier-Accary Aurélien <Au...@atosorigin.com> on 2006/11/15 16:13:35 UTC

error to package jar project

Hello,

[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.1:jar': Unable to find the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.1:jar' in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin'

Can you help me to find the reason of this error??

Regards,

Bastien Jacoud

Re: error to package jar project

Posted by pjungwir <ma...@9stmaryrd.com>.
Please post the jar <plugin> section from your pom.