Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Matteo Corti <ma...@id.ethz.ch> on 2006/04/25 20:20:14 UTC

Delegating access control to the end users (moving AuthzSVNAccessFile into the repository)

Hi,

we set up our Subversion server making possible for the end users
with write permissions to manage the access control of the repository
(on a fine-grained per directory level). Very shortly the
AuthzSVNAccessFile is stored in the repository itself and we perform
various checks to ensure consisency. If you are interested I
described the idea on a short document:

https://svn.id.ethz.ch/docs/index.html

If you have any comments or critiques I would be very happy to get them.

Matteo

--
Matteo Corti
ETH Zurich