Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Peter F." <Pe...@solutionstorent.com> on 2004/12/08 15:16:11 UTC

Re: [SPAM] Re: PSML from role

Hello Vladimir,

But there is a problem if you then want to revoke role from user or if
you assign the same role to the same user once again.

--
Best regards,
 Peter                            mailto:Peter.Fen@solutionstorent.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: PSML from role

Posted by Vladimir Figurov <vf...@asia-soft.kz>.
Peter F. wrote:

>Hello Vladimir,
>
>But there is a problem if you then want to revoke role from user or if
>you assign the same role to the same user once again.

yes, but I simple a delete psml-profile on this user - and after ferst
logon his psml profile - is correct!!!