Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by lacton <la...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2008/09/04 22:30:29 UTC

[buildr] Trunk broken?

I'm getting spec failures on the trunk.  I also noticed some warning
messages.  I'm looking into it, but I'd like to know if others have
the same issue or if I've broken something in my environment.

'Rake::Task test should stop at first failure' FAILED
'Rake::Task integration should run setup task before any project
integration tests' FAILED
'Rake::Task integration should run teardown task after all project
integrations tests' FAILED

--
Lacton

Re: [buildr] Trunk broken?

Posted by Victor Hugo Borja <vi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:30 PM, lacton <la...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I'm getting spec failures on the trunk.  I also noticed some warning
> messages.

The warning messages are now gone.

> I'm looking into it, but I'd like to know if others have
> the same issue or if I've broken something in my environment.
>
> 'Rake::Task test should stop at first failure' FAILED

this example was expecting bar:test to be run before foo:test, fixed this in
trunk,

> 'Rake::Task integration should run setup task before any project
> integration tests' FAILED
> 'Rake::Task integration should run teardown task after all project
> integrations tests' FAILED

you fixed that :)

Greetings!
--