Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/06/01 22:54:36 UTC

Re: JIRA admin question: Moving a bug from Hadoop to YARN

It actually works exactly the way you expect it to. It's just that each JIRA project needs to add a contributor only the first time he/she starts contributing (aka 'the project doesn't know who you are yet'). After that, you are free to assign tickets to yourselves.

Seems like Ravi already added you as a contributor. Contribute away!

+Vinod