Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/04/16 19:33:04 UTC

Redeploy exploded WAR in an exploded EAR ?

Hi All,

Is there a way to redeploy an exploded WAR placed in an exploded EAR ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Redeploy exploded WAR in an exploded EAR ?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks David,

I was trying more and more creative syntaxes :o) I thought that maybe using the corresponding deployment plan it should be possible.
But I obviously knew they were not considered as modules but only web apps.

Jacques

From: "David Jencks" <da...@yahoo.com>

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.