Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Vineesh Thomas <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/17 19:08:30 UTC

Trouble with schema declarations in wsdl.

Hi,

My problem is very similar to the one mentioned@
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-null-model-p16834465.html.

I am stuck with a schema issue in my wsdl. I am having 2 schema declarations
in different namspaces in my wsdl. I am explicitly importing the namespace
and the synchrounous activites works fine in my bpel.

I have to use the elements in both the namspace in the process.

When I declare a property for managing the correlation sets, the bpel
doesn't compile and throws a
19:27:26,891 ERROR [DeploymentPoller] Deployment of Orchestration failed,
aborti
ng for now.
java.lang.NullPointerException: Null model.
        at
org.apache.ode.utils.xsd.SchemaModelImpl.<init>(SchemaModelImpl.java:
48)
        at
org.apache.ode.utils.xsd.SchemaModelImpl.newModel(SchemaModelImpl.jav
a:91)
The same issue is mentioned at:
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-null-model-p16834465.html

I am attaching my wsdl. Please help me resolve this issue.

Regards,

Vineesh.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17921573/Or.wsdl Or.wsdl

Re: Trouble with schema declarations in wsdl.

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
Sorry for the late reply, I've been pretty busy these few past days. I've
tried to load you WSDL using the current 1.1 branch and it worked for me,
the schemas get properly loaded and the types are available. Which version
of ODE are you using. If it's 1.1.1 can you try with our 1.2RC1 here:

http://people.apache.org/~mriou/ode-1.2RC1/org/apache/ode/apache-ode-war/1.2RC1/

Thanks,
Matthieu