Posted to user@struts.apache.org by NIJO GEORGE <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/24 06:31:05 UTC

Need Help to Create a DoubleList

Hi

I have scenario of using struts2 double list to choose subjects according
to particular course. The following Code shows my Double list

 <s:doubleselect list="listObjCourse" listKey="courseid"
                                    listValue="coursename" headerKey="-1"
                                    headerValue="Plese Select a Course"
                                    doubleList="reloadSubjectList"
                                    name="courseid" doubleName="subjectid"
                                    doubleListKey="subjectid"
doubleListValue="subjectname"
                                    doubleHeaderKey="-1"
                                    doubleHeaderValue="Please Select a
Subject"
                                    cssClass="form-control"
                                    doubleCssClass="form-control"
                                    theme="bootstrap"/>

I have used to lists named as listObjCourse and reloadSubjectList to load
the elements to double list.
These two list objects returns the entire contents of database as list
coreesponding to each course and subject table.
I should get the key field of each Course and Subject while i choose each
option. I have to insert these key fields into DB too.

I have found some examples using Map to load doublelist. how i should
proceed with this.

--
NIJO GEORGE P

ᐧ