Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Charles E. Heizer" <he...@llnl.gov> on 2005/09/16 01:03:46 UTC

[users@httpd] apache 2 and large file support

Hello,
I'm running RHEL WS 4.0 and I'm trying to compile apache to support
files over 2gig. I go through the compile and everything seems to be
OK, but large file support never seems to get enabled. Can someone
please tell me what I need to do to get large file support active.

Thanks,
- Charles

PS: Here is how I built it ...

CPPFLAGS="-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64"
configure --prefix=/opt/apache217

Re: [users@httpd] apache 2 and large file support

Posted by "Charles E. Heizer" <he...@llnl.gov>.
I take that back, it appears to be a firefox browser issue...

- Charles

Posted by "Charles E. Heizer" <he...@llnl.gov>.
I just got it to work!
I had to set --enable-mods-shared=all and then it worked.

Posted by "Charles E. Heizer" <he...@llnl.gov>.
Hi Joe,

Posted by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com>.

Posted by "Charles E. Heizer" <he...@llnl.gov>.
I tried the latest 2.1.7 and it did not work. I can't seem to find
anything in the docs if it's on by default or is it a module or ....

- Charles

Posted by "Ivan Barrera A." <Br...@Ivn.cl>.