Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Eric Owhadi <er...@esgyn.com> on 2016/03/04 21:18:31 UTC

UDR/TEST002

Look like a setup problem… Any clue how to  address this?

Thanks in advance,
eric

DIFF002

6759,6760c6759

< --- SQL command prepared.

< >>execute s_traf;

---

> *** ERROR[11252] Exception during connect: error while opening socket.
Cause: Connection refused (SQLSTATE 38020)

6762,6763c6761,6763

< A B

< ----------

---

> *** ERROR[8822] The statement was not prepared.

> >>execute s_traf;

6765,6766c6765

< Hallo Welt

< Hello World

---

> *** ERROR[15017] Statement S_TRAF was not found.

6768d6766

< --- 2 row(s) selected.

RE: UDR/TEST002

Posted by Eric Owhadi <er...@esgyn.com>.
I went on the lazy path. Knew it had nothing to do with my changes, so
submitted PR and verified that on Jenkins, test passed as expected :-),
Eric

Posted by Hans Zeller <ha...@esgyn.com>.

Re: UDR/TEST002

Posted by Hans Zeller <ha...@esgyn.com>.