Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/04/24 15:05:56 UTC

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "msql.h missing from 1.1b1" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)

msql.h is part of the mSQL distribution. If you don't have mSQL
installed on your system, then you probably don't want to enable
this module. You'll need to add a '-I' argument to CFLAGS to
point the compiler at the location of your mSQL includes, and
add a '-L' argument to LDFLAGS in order to link the mSQL library
that will also be needed. Don't forget to add '-lmsql' to the
EXTRA_LIBS define as well.