Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by radha c <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/22 16:46:24 UTC

could not search the indexed table data

Hi,
I am just in learning face. I indexed a sql test table using dataimport.
But I want to search those index by keyword. I tried to search like
http://localhost:8080/solr/select/?q=Peter. But I got zero respone.
Can anyone help me please why is this?
Thanks in advance.

Re: could not search the indexed table data

Posted by radha c <ra...@gmail.com>.
Oops.. Thanks a lot. I got a bit tired :-)

Thanks

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.

--
--Noble Paul

Re: could not search the indexed table data

Posted by radha c <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply,

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.
it is hard to say the reason.