Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Sultan Alamro <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/31 02:50:35 UTC

Heartbeat between RM and AM

Hi all,

Can any one tell me how I can modify the heartbeat between the RM and AM? I
need to add new requests to the AM from the RM.

These requests basically are values calculated by the RM to be used by the
AM online.

Thanks,
Sultan

Re: Heartbeat between RM and AM

Posted by Sultan Alamro <al...@gwmail.gwu.edu>.
Hi Sunil,

Thank you for your reply.

I don't mean the heartbeat interval. Based on my knowledge, the AM report a
job's progress every t ms, so I need to add more info to the messages
between the AM and RM.

Posted by Sunil Govind <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi