Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by hferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/05 09:51:47 UTC

PrintJob borderless

The normal A4 PrintJob, starting printing with a left and top padding.
I find out in the system print dialog that there is a sub-option from A4
designed for "A4 Borderless" that prints exactly, from the very first left
and top papel pixel.
I want to deal with padding from my editor and want that the printing match
as coherent as possible (WYSIWYG), so a 0 left margin and 0 top margin
should print exactly from the very first paper point.

The Flash PrintJob and the superset FlexPrintJob seems very limited on the
print options and I didn't find yet a way to print this way as default or
even better to set the 0 for left and top printer margins to not depend on
specific system things.

I already tried the Rect print area with negative values for left and top
but seems that this issue must be deal in a lower level (paper size).

--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

Re: PrintJob borderless

Posted by hferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Seems that the "A4 Borderless" is specific for my HP printer so this is by
design.

--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/