Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/12 15:22:57 UTC

Using the ReverseCustomizer and PropertiesReverseCustomizer...

Hello,

I am looking for a tool that would let me specify whether a given
relationship is unidirectional or bidirectional and if it
is bidirectional where the owning side is.

Furthermore, I would like to be able to specify - where applicable -
whether or not a separate java class is used for a given join table.

Is all of this possible with open jpa?

Are there any tutorial or samples available?

Regards,

Julien.

Re: Using the ReverseCustomizer and PropertiesReverseCustomizer...

Posted by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
This is an attempt to reply to my own questions. See below:

Le 12 mars 2012 15:22, Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a tool that would let me specify whether a given
> relationship is unidirectional or bidirectional and if it
> is bidirectional where the owning side is.

This is not possible as the owning side is always the side with the
joinColumn.

> Furthermore, I would like to be able to specify - where applicable -
> whether or not a separate java class is used for a given join table.

This is possible by specifying -primaryKeyOnJoin true on the command line.