Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by András Serény <se...@gravityrd.com> on 2014/04/11 09:14:23 UTC

Kafka sources and javadoc missing from Maven central

Hi Kafka developers,

it seems source and javadoc jars are not in the Maven central repository
for the Kafka 0.8.1 artifacts (they were for 0.8.0).

Would it be possible to upload them? (this would greatly ease the use of
Kafka with dependency management tools)

Thanks a lot,
András

Re: Kafka sources and javadoc missing from Maven central

Posted by András Serény <se...@gravityrd.com>.
Thanks a lot Jun, I have filed KAFKA-1388 .

Regards,
András

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.