Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by kit <wa...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/03 17:10:03 UTC

uncaught exception: [object Object] when using EventListener

I encountered a problem with the new snapshot, well it was working previously
in the older snapshots. I am trying to use this EventListener annotation...
I am pretty sure it work very well in the 2 snapshots back.... code snippet
as follow

@EventListener(targets="chapterChooser",events="onchange",submitForm="f1",async=true)
    public void getDistricts(IRequestCycle cycle){
        String a = this.getFormA().getChapter();
		ArrayList t = new ArrayList();
		t = c.getDistricts(a);
	    districtModel = new ValueLabelPropertySelectionModel(t);
		setDistrictModel(districtModel);
        cycle.getResponseBuilder().updateComponent("districtChooser");
    }

I am using firefox browser and I found in the js console

Error received in IO response. : None of the loaded transports for
dojo.io.bind() can handle the request.

can any1 please help ? :(
it work.... I am sure it work..... b4 I think 3 snapshots back... was kinda
bz to catch up wit the new snapshots b4 this :)

regards,
waikit