Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Brett Hales <bh...@abhales.org> on 2004/08/07 11:57:17 UTC

Spamassassin Administrator Address

Hi,

How do I change the administrator address for spamassassin?

Eg I do not want the root@localhost as per the below message.

<snip>

Spam detection software, running on the system
"quail.fgmdistributors.com.au", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
root@localhost for details.

Content preview:  Spam detection software, running on the system
  "quail.fgmdistributors.com.au", has identified this incoming email as
  possible spam. The original message has been attached to this so you
  can view it (if it isn't spam) or block similar future email. If you
  have any questions, see root@localhost for details. [...]

</snip>
--
Brett Hales
bhales@abhales.org

Re: Spamassassin Administrator Address

Posted by Dimitrios <se...@altered.com>.
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 19:27:17 +0930 "Brett Hales" <bh...@abhales.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do I change the administrator address for spamassassin?
>
> Eg I do not want the root@localhost as per the below message.

add the following line in your local.cf:

report_contact cooladmin@cooldomain

Re: Spamassassin Administrator Address

Posted by Brett Hales <bh...@abhales.org>.
It does not with gentoo, it must be in a file somewhere???

Cheers,,

Brett

Posted by "Michele Neylon : Blacknight Solutions" <mi...@blacknightsolutions.com>.
On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 10:57, Brett Hales wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I change the administrator address for spamassassin?

Reinstall it. The installation process prompts you for the admin's email
--
Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd