Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Anislav Atanasov <an...@musala.com> on 2006/10/24 16:51:33 UTC

ObjectCache problem

 Hi all.
    I have to update/migrate to OJB 1.0.4. Currently we are using old
rc5 version.
 I think that we have problems with the ObjectCache because we are using
ObjectCacheUnlimitedImpl that is removed at version 1.0.2. I try to
replace it with ObjectCacheDefaultImpl but it seems that some
collections are sawn differently by the multiple threads that access them.
 I update my OJB.properties also add initializationCheck = true property.
 I also try to copy/paste the old code of ObjectCacheUnlimitedImpl and
to use it but the application's behaviour was the same as I mentioned above.
 What is wrong?