Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2009/04/24 11:12:26 UTC

Broken dependency to build SMX3 trunk

Hi all,

I have tried to build the SMX3 trunk and I have a broken dependency on
sample WSDL First :: CXFSE SU :

   org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin:pom:2.2.1-SNAPSHOT

I have checked in the different repository defined in the super POM and
I haven't found any version of the codegen plugin for CXF 2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.

In the WSDL first example, codegen is used with the wsdl2java goal.
Possible workarounds are :
- request a codegen plugin 2.2.1-SNAPSHOT version (if the plugin is not
deprecated).
- use the cxf-java2ws-plugin in place of codegen.
- rollback to CXF 2.2 which provides the codegen plugin.

What do you think ?

Regards
JB

Re: Broken dependency to build SMX3 trunk

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I think this is a transient issue caused by CXF 2.2.1 being released right now.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Broken dependency to build SMX3 trunk

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Gert,

I release a servicemix-pom 3 with apache parent POM 5.
I upgrade the servicemix-pom trunk to 4-SNAPSHOT version.

Are you OK with that ?

Thanks
JB

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
I think we can push the cxf version to 2.2.2-SNAPSHOT after 2.2.1 get
released
Freeman

--
Freeman Fang