Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/01/12 09:48:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release James-Project 1.5

Hi all,

in order to release imap, james-server etc we need to release a new
James-Project version to inherit from the "new" apache parent pom
which includes the right maven2 repository for apache libraries. So I
would like to start a vote for this. The poms are only used "internal"
by james-products, anyway I think we need a vote. I used 1.5 as
version for all included "sub-modules".

Please review:

http://people.apache.org/~norman/staging-repository/org/apache/james/

So here we go:

[+1] Please release it as it is
[+0] No time to review
[-1] No release please...

Thx,
Norman

Re: [VOTE] Release James-Project 1.5

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Ok VOTE complete, to make it short ... VOTE passed.

Here are the details:

+1 Stefano(*), Danny(*), Norman(*), Manolo(+), Drubo
+ 0 Vincenzo(*)
- 1 -

* Binding
+ Committer

I will perform all needed steps to get it on maven repos now..

Bye,
Norman

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dhrubo <dh...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> in order to release imap, james-server etc we need to release a new
> James-Project version to inherit from the "new" apache parent pom
> which includes the right maven2 repository for apache libraries. So I
> would like to start a vote for this. The poms are only used "internal"
> by james-products, anyway I think we need a vote. I used 1.5 as
> version for all included "sub-modules".
>
> Please review:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~norman/staging-repository/org/apache/james/<http://people.apache.org/%7Enorman/staging-repository/org/apache/james/>
>
> So here we go:
>
> [+1] Please release it as it is
> [+0] No time to review
> [-1] No release please...
>
> Thx,
> Norman

Thanks ... Dhrubo
My Book - http://www.apress.com/book/view/1430210095

My Blog -
http://www.jtraining.com/blogs/blogger/dhrubo/

LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/dhrubo

Re: [VOTE] Release James-Project 1.5

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
+1

On 12 Jan 2010 21:10, "Norman Maurer" <no...@apache.org> wrote:

+1

Bye
Norman
2010/1/12, Manuel Carrasco Moñino <ma...@apache.org>:

> +1 > > On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>
wrote: > >> 2010/1/12 No...

Re: [VOTE] Release James-Project 1.5

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Manuel Carrasco Moñino <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Just some note.. Because this release is needed by any james product
which wants to release it is really important that we gain 3 +1
binding votes. So please all take the time to review..