Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Jens M. Kofoed" <jm...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/03 07:30:23 UTC

PartitionsRecord based on part of a string

Hi

From the JSON document getting from the SiteToSiteStatusReportingTask, I
use a PartitionRecord to split the records by componentType. Next I would
like to split connections based on 2nd level of the parentPath.
eg: "parentPath":"NiFi Flow / main groups / subgrups / another sub" ->
NiFi Flow / main groups/*

My issue is that it is a string field and not an array. If it was an array
I could use the  PartitionRecord. But since it is a string which is "space
forward slash  space" separated, I'm stuck and can't figured it out how to
configure the PartitionRecord

Please help

Kind regards
Jens M. Kofoed