Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Imhof <Ma...@web.de> on 2007/05/23 16:05:42 UTC

[Tomahawk] ModalDialog: close with dialogok-event

hi all !

I've downloaded the example and am trying to run it in my own project.
 --> http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20070523/dojo/dojoDialog.jsf

after open the modal dialog with the link "open dialog" and then closing it with the link "close window" there should be a server call cause it's the dialogok-event.
but nothing happens ...

what is wrong ?
I've double checked my project, there is just the latest version of the sandbox.

cheers,
matze

Re: [Tomahawk] ModalDialog: close with dialogok-event

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!
> after open the modal dialog with the link "open dialog" and then closing it with the link "close window" there should be a server call cause it's the dialogok-event.
> but nothing happens ...

But the dialog box closes?
Do you use IE or firefox?
Do you see any javascript error? For firefox install the FireBug
extensions and for IE you might have to enable the checkbox in
extras/... (dont know where exactly ;-) ) to "show javascript errors"

Ciao,
Mario