Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/09 03:45:43 UTC

what does this error mean?

I recently moved to Cocoon 2.1.7 and now see this in my logs, but am not
sure what it is...Any ideas?

Lang is: en-US
- Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseAsStream instead is recommended.

thx.
Paul

Re: what does this error mean?

Posted by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com>.
It does not appear to be in my code.

Would anyone know if this is an issue that has been fixed in the Cocoon
code?

-Paul

Re: what does this error mean?

Posted by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com>.