Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> on 2010/12/15 11:16:53 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] River Community Graduation (tally)

On 12/06/2010 05:33 PM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
> we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.

committers
+1 Tom Hobbs
+1 Sim IJskes
+1 Jonathan Costers
+1 Brian Murphy
+1 Patricia Shanahan
+1 Greg Trasuk
+1 Peter Firmstone
+1 Jim Hurley
+1 Zsolt Kúti

mentors
+1 Jukka Zitting
+1 Niclas Hedhman
+1 Benson Margulies

non-binding
+1 Dennis Reedy
+1 Gregg Wonderly

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] River Community Graduation (tally)

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 15-12-10 11:28, Zsolt Kúti wrote:
> Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:16:53 +0100 -n
> Sim IJskes - QCG<si...@qcg.nl>  írta:
>
>> On 12/06/2010 05:33 PM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
>>> This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
>>> we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.
>>
>> committers
>> +1 Zsolt Kúti
> Mine belongs to the non-binding ones.
> Sorry, if I was supposed to mark my vote as such.

No, my mistake, i'm not even clear on if there is something like a
non-binding community vote. But there is no documentation on specific
community voting, so i've modeled it like the others. I'm just
improvising here.

Gr. Sim

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] River Community Graduation (tally)

Posted by Zsolt Kúti <ku...@prolan.hu>.
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:16:53 +0100 -n
Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> írta:

> On 12/06/2010 05:33 PM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> > This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
> > we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.
>
> committers
> +1 Zsolt Kúti
Mine belongs to the non-binding ones.
Sorry, if I was supposed to mark my vote as such.

Zsolt