Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Philipp Hoppen <ph...@nowhow.ch> on 2008/11/06 09:43:56 UTC

Re: Discussion: Individual logfiles for scheduled jobs

Hello

I followed your suggestion and switched from file download to a
html-view of the log adding a parameter to the existing LogView request.
I also modified the code how to specify if an individual logfile is
desired from setting an attribute in the service specification (this
approach is not so flexible at runtime) to a checkbox on the job
scheduling screen. This means i had to add another schedule() method to
the LocalDispatcher interface.

Any other comments on this? Can I send in my patch using Jira?

--
Philipp Hoppen,
nowhow solutions AG, Laupenstrasse 1, CH-3008 Bern

Re: Discussion: Individual logfiles for scheduled jobs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
At this stage I would say, "yes feel free to submit a patch" Then maybe you will get more comments or the patch will be applied
quickly.

Jacques

From: "Philipp Hoppen" <ph...@nowhow.ch>