Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Alex Dean <al...@crackpot.org> on 2011/02/13 04:17:29 UTC

need review on ajax change

I attached a patch to fix https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3123.

If a continuation is not available when AjaxListener receives a message, it buffers the message in a linked list for later delivery.  (MessageListenerServlet checks for any messages buffered in this way.)  The problem is that AjaxListener isn't currently maintaining the message<->consumer association, so some messages get associated with the wrong callback function when they're sent back to the web browser.

The patch I attached fixes this problem, and I'd appreciate a review before checking it in.

thanks,
alex

Re: need review on ajax change

Posted by Alex Dean <al...@crackpot.org>.