Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lakshmi Anantharaman <La...@camsystems.com> on 2001/10/04 01:53:47 UTC

Newbie:Force Changes in Sitemap to Take Effect

Hi I am experimenting with Jeremy Aston's CTwIG (By the way great guide
(meant for me ??) .

                    I have created the sample xml and xsl amd made the
suggested changes in sitemap.xmap file

   	viz.
		<map:match pattern="ctwig/*.xml">
			<map:generate type="file" src="ctwig/{1}.xml"/>
		 	<map:transform type="xslt" src="ctwig/{1}.xsl"/>
		 	<map:serialize/>
		</map:match>
I did restart cocoon but I get a 404 file not found error .
What should I do ??