Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/02/01 17:33:45 UTC

RE: HELP!!!

	Instead of running startup.bat, try running tomcat.bat run.  This
will let you see the contents of the window that opens and closes very
quickly.

	The mostly likly thing, though, is that the Win98 machine is getting
an Out of Environment Space (or something like it).  You can make this go
away by editing one of the properties of the DOS window.  (Right click in
the title bar, select properties).  I don't remember the exact thing to
change, but its labeled something like environment space.  Try setting this
to something large (like 2048).

	Randy