Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Junxiao Gu <gu...@fileants.com> on 2002/03/06 17:07:04 UTC

urgent help

Hi,

    I encountered a problem when I want to upgrade from Apache 1.3.12 to
Apache 1.3.23, in the former version , there is a dll file named
ApacheModuleJServ.dll in the modules to help Apache and tomcat
communication, but in the new version, I cannot find it, how to connect
apache and tomcat in this case to enable JSP/servlet functions? Thank you in
advance.

Gu

RE: urgent help

Posted by Bryan Henry <br...@mail.utexas.edu>.
Try
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/mod_jk-howto.html
What is mod_jk?
mod_jk is a replacement to the elderly mod_jserv. It is a completely new
Tomcat-Apache plug-in that handles the communication between Tomcat and
Apache.