Posted to dev@training.apache.org by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/25 22:39:20 UTC

New Trainings

Hi,
How can we add new trainings to Apache Training? Is there a set of
instructions to follow?

Also can we use other items like- commonly used commands, cheatsheets etc.
to Apache Training?

thanks,
Gautam

Re: New Trainings

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.
Hello!

It would be awesome if great "onboarding" materials were to exist,
both for developing new training materials AND for using the existing
materials.

I've been keeping some notes about my experience starting out and
ramping up, and I'd encourage asking other new arrivals to do the
same!

My original intention was to update the
maven-revealjs-asciidoctor-template/README.md to describe how to
create a new presentation based on it, but I'd like to gain a bit more
experience with the tools and porting the Spark donated content
beforehand (still learning some stuff!)

Ryan

Re: New Trainings

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.