Posted to dev@celeborn.apache.org by Keyong Zhou <zh...@apache.org> on 2023/01/11 08:10:47 UTC

Call for UT

Hi community,

Currently the code coverage is quite low, I think it's time to boost the UT
coverage, any effort will be appreciated, thanks!

Thanks,
Keyong Zhou

Re: Call for UT

Posted by Ethan Feng <et...@apache.org>.
Hi Kaijie,
    I introduced Jacoco and I found that its measurement is not accurate.
    If you have interest you are welcome to create a pull request and
introduce scoverage.

Thanks,
Ethan

Kaijie Chen <ck...@apache.org> 于2023年2月2日周四 17:09写道: