Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/17 16:57:51 UTC

'Forbidden' error?

Hi all guys,

I just checked out the Pid modifications, modified 1 line of the POM
file, when committing I got twice the following error:

commit -m "added pid id"
/Users/simone/Documents/workspace-private/amber-parent/pom.xml
    Sending
/Users/simone/Documents/workspace-private/amber-parent/pom.xml
    svn: Commit failed (details follow):
    svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: CHECKOUT of
'/repos/asf/!svn/ver/955599/incubator/amber/trunk/pom.xml': 403
Forbidden (https://svn.apache.org)

Can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: 'Forbidden' error?

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul!
thanks for the hint, I don't know why but after 30 minutes the account
back to work again without doing anything!!!
Thanks again, I'll join the group!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: 'Forbidden' error?