Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de> on 2023/03/01 12:44:58 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Migration of the Apache OFBiz website to Hugo

Hi everyone,

just a short update: we will start working on the migration of the
website beginning mid March.

I hope that we can roll out the new website in April. I'll keep you updated.

Best regards,

Michael

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi everyone,

short update: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-24152

We made some progress migrating the website to Hugo but work has stalled
because of higher priorities. The blog is now available through the
archive https://blogsarchive.apache.org/#ofbiz until we finished the
migration.

I'll keep you updated.

Best regards,