Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2003/03/18 08:33:21 UTC

Lucene search sample

I went to try to resurrect the Lucene search sample today.
However, i cannot find it anywhere in CVS. Was it deliberately
removed or this is an accidental victim of the refactoring?

--David

Re: Lucene search sample

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> David Crossley wrote:
>
>> I went to try to resurrect the Lucene search sample today.
>> However, i cannot find it anywhere in CVS. Was it deliberately
>> removed or this is an accidental victim of the refactoring?
>

> Damn, you're right. Probably an accidental victim of the refactoring.
> I probably moved them to lucene/webapp then forgot to commit and got
> lot when I switched my laptop.
>
> But I'm sure somebody has a backup copy of those floating around.
> Anybody?

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2-historical/src/webapp/search/?hideattic=0#dirlist

Vadim

Re: Lucene search sample

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
I have resurrected the lost Lucene sample
and put it into its block.

It does still need some attention. I cannot get
the view-file links at the top to work.

--David

Re: Lucene search sample

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> I went to try to resurrect the Lucene search sample today.
> However, i cannot find it anywhere in CVS. Was it deliberately
> removed or this is an accidental victim of the refactoring?

Damn, you're right. Probably an accidental victim of the refactoring. I
probably moved them to lucene/webapp then forgot to commit and got lot
when I switched my laptop.

But I'm sure somebody has a backup copy of those floating around. Anybody?

Stefano.