Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/16 14:11:02 UTC

mina versions

I am about to upgrade my application to a newer MINA version.
(now we are using 0.8.1 with a small fix in SSLFilter).

On http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html I can read:

"1.1 is Java 5 port of 1.0 without any new feature. We didn't release
this branch yet, so you have to build this branch by yourself."

But from the JIRA roadmap I get the impression that some issues are
only fixed in 1.1

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel&subset=-1

When will MINA team start releasing Milestones and/or Release
Candidates as described here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/Downloads

thanks,
Maarten

Re: mina versions

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 1/21/07, Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Maarten,
>
> On 1/16/07, Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I am about to upgrade my application to a newer MINA version.
> > (now we are using 0.8.1 with a small fix in SSLFilter).
> >
> > On http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html I can read:
> >
> > "1.1 is Java 5 port of 1.0 without any new feature. We didn't release
> > this branch yet, so you have to build this branch by yourself."
> >
> > But from the JIRA roadmap I get the impression that some issues are
> > only fixed in 1.1
> >

> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel&subset=-1
>

> I made a mistake here.  These issues are actually fixed in the trunk (
> 2.0-SNAPSHOT).  Let me fix it as soon as possible.

They are all fixed now.

Apologies for the unwanted traffic!
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: mina versions

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maarten,

On 1/16/07, Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am about to upgrade my application to a newer MINA version.
> (now we are using 0.8.1 with a small fix in SSLFilter).
>
> On http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html I can read:
>
> "1.1 is Java 5 port of 1.0 without any new feature. We didn't release
> this branch yet, so you have to build this branch by yourself."
>
> But from the JIRA roadmap I get the impression that some issues are
> only fixed in 1.1
>

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel&subset=-1

I made a mistake here.  These issues are actually fixed in the trunk (
2.0-SNAPSHOT).  Let me fix it as soon as possible.

When will MINA team start releasing Milestones and/or Release
> Candidates as described here:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/Downloads

It's from 2.0. :)

HTH,