Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com> on 2011/09/16 19:00:32 UTC

Re: XMLBEANS-427 -- Namespace prefix in attribute value not resolved correctly

Robert,

If a there is a patch provided and the review shows it's good, it gets
checked in and will be available in the next release.

We've been talking about another release, but unfortunately there
weren't enough time resources from the committers. If anybody can help
with it, I'll work with you and start the ball rolling for a new
release.

Cezar

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com>.
I looked at the Jira issue, it's actually not a bug it needs to provide
the additional namespaces in that context at the time of XmlBeans
parsing.

Cezar