Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Yosuke Yamatani <s1...@center.wakayama-u.ac.jp> on 2014/11/26 10:23:34 UTC

Where is the SVN repository only for PDFBox project ?

Dear sir/madam

Hello, I’m Yosuke Yamatani.
I’m a graduate student at Wakayama University, Japan.
I study software evolution in OSS projects through the analysis of SVN
repositories.
I found the entire ASF repository, but I would like to mirror the SVN
repository only for your project.
Could you let me know how to get your repository ?

Sincerely yours.
Yosuke

Re: Where is the SVN repository only for PDFBox project ?

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

> Yosuke Yamatani <s1...@center.wakayama-u.ac.jp> hat am 26. November 2014 um
> 10:23 geschrieben:
>

> Dear sir/madam
>
> Hello, I’m Yosuke Yamatani.
> I’m a graduate student at Wakayama University, Japan.
> I study software evolution in OSS projects through the analysis of SVN
> repositories.
> I found the entire ASF repository, but I would like to mirror the SVN
> repository only for your project.
> Could you let me know how to get your repository ?
The PDFBox repo is part of the ASF repo and can be found here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/

Be aware that our infra-team implements strict rules accessing the repo
frequently:

http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#poll

Abusing that rules will automatically lead to an IP-ban.

If you are simply looking for the source code you may alternatively the source
code of each released version available here:

http://pdfbox.apache.org/download.cgi

> Sincerely yours.
> Yosuke

BR