Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/10 11:04:08 UTC

Droids status (Was: Preparing for August report)

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 3:31 AM, Franklin, Matthew B.
<mf...@mitre.org> wrote:
> I reviewed droids and thought their report adequately represented the project state.

Agreed.

That makes two consecutive quarters of low activity for Droids, so +1
to the plan of approaching Commons as a potential graduation target.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Fwd: Droids status (Was: Preparing for August report)

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.